Ready For Your Next Dinner and Dance?
Whether you’re looking to recognise your team’s achievements over the last year, celebrate an important company milestone or showcase your appreciation to your clients, an annual Dinner and Dance (D&D) – or gala dinner – is a great way to do so!
Hays celebrated their 15-year anniversary with their own Dinner and Dance; an occasion filled with lots of celebration and awards for the 120 Hays employees who had flown in especially for the annual affair.
However, a lot goes into crafting and executing a successful Dinner and Dance event:
- Establishing your objectives
- Selecting a theme and developing a concept
- Determining your event budget
- Selecting an appropriate venue
- Sourcing decorations and producing a showstopping stage, photo opportunities and more
- Finding the right entertainment, emcee or DJ to keep your guests engaged
- Sourcing caterers and creating a delectable menu
- The list goes on…
We can help you streamline the process and ensure you are able to enjoy the gala without fretting about the logistics of running an event smoothly.
Ernst & Young held their annual dinner and dance event in both Guangzhou and Shenzhen, inviting employees to join a memorable evening filled with surprise shows, photo opportunities and more.
Our talented team of event planners can assist with all aspects of your next D&D. From concept creation and venue sourcing to providing the best entertainment solutions, we’ll take care of all the minute details to ensure your event is as impactful as it is meaningful.
Get in touch with us today by emailing [email protected]